by Stan Sowers.
Things just keep getting better! The Eustace FFA Ag Mechanics project show team recently competed at the S.A. Ag Mech contest with the projects constructed here on campus. At the S.A. Ag Mech project show there were over 400 projects exhibited. Eustace FFA exhibited 5 projects. The accomplishments of our team was quite impressive. Each project that we exhibited received a blue ribbon (top honor). With receiving a blue ribbon this makes you eligible to be placed in the best of class. Our placings were as follows:
- Billy Crocker – 24 foot gooseneck lowboy – Blue Ribbon / 1st place Best in Class (awarded approximately $2000 prized pack)
- Michael James – 20 foot bumper-pull lowboy – Blue Ribbon / 4th place Best in Class (awarded $150 certificate to Airgas)
- Ethan Grimes & Tucker Conway – 24 foot gooseneck lowboy – Blue Ribbon
- Ty Browning & Nick Austin – 14 foot Entry Gate – Blue Ribbon
- Austin Pogue, Harley Feltman, & Nathan Stegant – Shop table – Blue Ribbon
Congratulate these young men and their sponsor Mr. Tappan if you have a chance. They did put in alot of hard work.