by Coy Holcombe.
The Eustace ISD Board of Trustees meets tonight for their regular monthly meeting. Last month, the Board moved the meeting from the third Tuesday in March to the 12th to avoid conflicts with spring break. Items on the agenda tonight include:
- Proclamation to the Ag Mechanics participants at the San Antonio show and proclamation to Kortni Harris for being selected as the East Texas State Fair Elementary Teacher of the Year
- Financial Reports
- Reports on PaySchools, Optional Flexible Year Program, Percent of economically disadvantaged students in area schools, and election costs
- Changes to the Cheerleader Constitution
- Date for Employee Appreciation Banquet
- ISS programs at campuses
- Voting for ESC Region VII Board Members
- Update on Enrollment
- Contracts for teachers and professional non-teaching positions
The meeting starts at 7:00 PM and will be held in the High School Library.