by Coy Holcombe.
New Competition Gym:
- The goals, speakers, and lights are installed.
- The main AC units have been tested.
- The dirt ramp that allows the bigger lifts to move in and out of the building will be coming out this week.
- As soon as the dirt ramp is removed, work will begin on enclosing the last open section in the front.
- The wood for the floor will be delivered this week.
- The outside store front doors have been installed on one side.
- Trim work is almost complete on the outside.
- Chairs for the bleachers should arrive around the 15th.
- The concrete portion of the bleachers has been stained or painted.
- Window frames in the foyer have been installed.
- Work has started on the storm drains.
The gym area is really beginning to look like a gym now. Over the next few weeks, this transformation will continue.
Transportation Facility: We are still working with the steel building contractor and our architects to correct some issues. Plans should be finalized soon and work will start on the plumbing.