by Coy Holcombe.
Tonight the Eustace ISD Board of Trustees will hold their regular monthly meeting. The meeting will start at 7:00 PM and be held in the High School library. Everyone is invited to attend. Agenda items for tonight include:
- Student recognitions – Chelsea Truitt and Josh Felty. Chelsea finished second in state in the pole vault competition. Josh placed 8th in state in current events.
- Athletic report from AD Doug Wendel
- Financial Reports and general reports that include: 2009 Appraisal/Collection Budget Allocation for Van Zandt County, Preliminary TAKS scores, 2009 preliminary appraisal values, local education determinations, and PaySchools.
- Consider proposals for student accident insurance for 09-10.
- Update on 09-10 budget
- Review district investment policy
- Consider Update 85 (second reading)
- Consider bank depository bids for 09-10
- Review student handbook for 09-10 (first reading)
- Updated on attendance and enrollment
- Closed session: personnel
- Action on closed session items
New Look on the Website – Michelle Cavaozos, our web designer, has updated our website with new colors and new fonts. Check it out at www.eustaceisd.net.