by Coy Holcombe.
Tonight the Eustace ISD Board of Trustees will meet for their regular monthly meeting. The meeting will start at 7:00 PM and be held in the High School library. The agenda for tonight’s meeting includes:
- Presentation from students at REACH Program.
- Financial reports
- General reports
- PaySchools report
- Playground enhancements at Primary
- Update on federal funding
- Evaluations of 08-09 campus improvement plans
- Number of special education student comparison between 08-09 and current
- Student Success Initiative
- Property Value Report
- Consider approval of Campus Improvement Plans for 09-10
- TELPAS Report
- Report on Henderson County Shared Services Arrangement
- Consider Health Advisory Committee Members
- Consider Attendance Committees
- Consider Grading Guidelines
- Consider votes for Van Zandt County Appraisal District
- Consider Policy Update 86 (First Reading)
- Update on enrollment and attendance
- Closed Meeting – Personnel
- Action on Closed Meeting Items
I encourage anyone that is interested to attend tonight’s meeting.
Also, a reminder that our volleyball teams will be traveling to Van in for an important district game tonight. I know that the volleyball teams would appreciate all the support possible.