by Coy Holcombe.
TEA recently release the Gold Performance Acknowledgments(GPA) for all districts. EISD and the campuses received several GPA from the state.
- District – GPA in Attendance, College Readiness, Commended Performance in Social Studies, and Texas Success Initiative Performance in English/Language Arts
- High School – Attendance, College Readiness, Commended Performance in Social Studies
- Middle School – Attendance, Commended Performance in Reading
- Intermediate School – Commended Performance in Math, Commended Performance in Writing, and Commended Performance in Science
- Primary – Paired with Intermediate School on Commended Performance
Congratulations to the staff members and students for their accomplishments!
Congratulations to Alex Pharmakis for making 4th chair in the Texas All State Jazz Ensemble. The top 2 chairs from each of 20 regions in the state compete by recordings submitted for auditions to a panel of judges from around the state. Student recordings are placed in order just like live auditions. Alex placed 4th and will go to San Antonio on February 10 -13th to rehearse and perform with the State ensemble. Eustace is proud to have one of their own to make such a great accomplishment.
Also, congratulations to the boys and girls cross county teams for the performance at the regional cross country meet on Saturday. The boys placed 8th at regionals and the girls placed 14th.
Monday – Start of 3rd Six Weeks; Community Pep Rally – 6:00 PM, Bulldog Stadium
Tuesday – Regional Quarterfinal Volleyball vs. Pleasant Grove at Gladewater
Thursday – Report Cards
Friday – Primary Awards Assembly; Bi-District Football vs. Famersville at Mesquite Hanby Stadium – 7:30 PM