by Coy Holcombe.
Last night, the Eustace ISD Board of Trustees held a public hearing to discuss the AEIS report for 08-09. The Board also held its regular monthly meeting. Below is a recap of the regular board meeting:
- Approved minutes of previous meetings
- Presented proclamations to boys and girls cross country, the varsity volleyball team, the varsity football team, and three band members that made All-Region Band
- Heard and approved the financial reports for the month of November.
- Heard a report on the 08-09 audit from J. W. Lambright. Board voted to approve audit report.
- Approved designating $2 million of fund balance for construction.
- Received the evaluation instrument for the superintendent’s evaluation to be conducted in January
- Received and approved an updated contract with Henderson County Shared Services Arrangement
- Approved amending adult breakfast prices per finding of Texas Department of Agriculture. The new price of an adult breakfast will be $1.50.
- Heard an update on enrollment
- Approved the hiring of Jennifer Blake as a math teacher at the High School.
- Approved the substitute list as presented
- Approved a student transfer request
If you have any questions on any of the actions in this board meeting, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.