by Coy Holcombe.
Last night, EHS hosted its annual Top Ten Banquet. At this banquet, the top 10 seniors are recognized for their accomplishments. The seniors, in turn, get to recognize a teacher that has made a significant impact in their lives. Below are the top 10 students for the 2009-2010 school year (in no particular order) along with the teacher they chose to recognize:
Congratulations to these seniors and to the educators that were recognized.
Tonight, the EISD Board of Trustees will hold their regular monthly meeting in the HS library. The meeting will start at 7:00 PM. Everyone is encouraged to attend the meeting. Agenda items include:
- Student Recognitions – We will be recognizing students from all grade levels tonight.
- Administer Oath of Office to Newly Elected Board Members
- Reorganize the Board Officers
- Receive and approve minutes from previous board meetings
- Financial Reports
- General Reports
- PaySchools Report
- HCAD Budget Amendment
- Ways and Means Committee Article
- EISD TAKS Scores Compared to State
- Certified Nurses Assistant Classes for 2010-2011
- Consider Technology Plan for 2010-2012 and consider upgrades to the district network
- Preliminary report on 2010-2011 budget
- Consider bids for milk, bread, and ice cream products for 2010-2011
- Consider additional summer help.
- Consider Region 7 contracts for 2010-2011.
- Update on attendance and enrollment.
- Closed Meeting
- Personnel and Staffing
- Student Transfers for 2010-2011
- Action on closed session items.