by Coy Holcombe.
Last night the EISD Board of Trustees held their regular monthly meeting. Action was taken on the following agenda items:
- Approved financial reports as presented.
- Approved a proposal from Hibbs-Hallmark for student accident insurance for the 2010-2011 school year.
- Approved the adoption and purchase of Reasoning Mind for the 5th and 6th grade math curriculum for the 2010-2011 school year.
- Approved the purchase of point of sale software for cafeterias from MCS Software.
- Approved the district investment policy.
- Approved the endorsement for Andra Self for the TASB Board of Directors
- Accepted the resignations of the following employees: Kris Jones, Polly Shumate, Judy O’Casey, Rob Tyner, and Karen Walter.
- Approved the employment of the following persons: Emily Blackshear, Stephen Hardy, Amanda Jones, Dianne Buchannan, Clare Bradburn, and Molly Taylor.
- Approved the salaries of employees as amended.
- Accepted the transfer of two students.
The next regular board meeting will take place on July 20, 2010.