by Coy Holcombe.
Tonight the Eustace ISD Board of Trustees will hold their regular monthly meeting. The meeting will start at 7:00 PM and be held in the HS library. Everyone is encouraged to attend tonight’s meeting.
Agenda items include:
- 2010 Local Education Agency LEA Determinations
- Henderson County SSA Budget Comparison
- 08-09 Drop Out Data
- Henderson County Appraisal District Operating Budget for 10-11
- PaySchools Report
- Preliminary FIRST Rating
- Property List for Sale
- Revised Title I Planning Amounts for 10-11
- Attendance Comparison
- Renewal Costs for Liability, Property, and Vehicle Insurance for 10-11
Other agenda items:
- Review district finance data for upcoming years
- Consider resolution to withdraw from the Henderson County Shared Services Arrangement and start the district’s own special education program for the 11-12 school year.
- Consider Code of Conduct, Student Handbook, and EIC(Local) Policy for the 10-11 school year.
- Consider proposed tax rate for 10-11
- Consider sale of property
- Review Employee Handbook
- Closed Meeting – Personnel & Students
- Action on Closed Session items