by Coy Holcombe.
Last night, the Eustace ISD Board of Trustees held a public hearing to discuss the 2009 – 2010 Academic Excellence Indicator System (AEIS) Report. The hearing started at 6:45. The board reviewed the vast amount of data provided in the AEIS report. The AEIS reports are provided on the Eustace ISD homepage: www.eustaceisd.net.
Immediately following the hearing, the board met in regular session for their monthly meeting. Action taken during the meeting included:
– Approved the minutes of the November 16, 2010 meeting.
– Presented numerous proclamations to students for their accomplishments during the first semester.
– Approved the 09-10 audit.
– Approved the financial reports.
– Approved the sale of property in Log Cabin.
– Approved the Special Education Handbook for the 2011 -2012 school year.
– Approved the substitute list as presented.
Today is an early release day for the district. School will be dismissed two hours early today. Students and staff will enjoy a two week break. Staff will report back on January 3, 2011. Students will report back on January 4, 2011.
I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable Christmas break!