by Coy Holcombe.
The soccer game tonight against Quinlan has been canceled. Instead, the soccer team will be playing the alumni game tonight at Bulldog Stadium.
The HS basketball teams will be hosting Buffalo tonight starting at 5:00.
The EISD Board of Trustees will hold their regular monthly meeting tonight. The meeting will start at 7:00 PM and be held in the HS library. Agenda items include:
– Approve minutes of previous meetings.
– Consider financial reports
– General reports: Payschools Report
– Consider May 5, 2011 for Employee Appreciation Banquet
– Consider resolution calling for School Board Election on May 14, 2011.
– Consider contract with the City of Eustace for the School Board Election in May.
– Policy Update 89 – First Reading
– Consider agreement with Life Touch Photography for school pictures for the 11-12 school year.
– Update on enrollment and attendance
– Closed Session Items
– Personnel and staffing
– Update to Substitute List
– Superintendent evaluation and contract
– Student Transfers
– Action on Closed Session items