by Coy Holcombe.
A reminder that tonight is the last regular season basketball game for the boys. The Bulldogs will be in action against Leon tonight at the E. L. Kirk Gymnasium. Games are scheduled to start at 5:00.
The EISD Board of Trustees will also hold their regular monthly meeting tonight. The meeting will start at 7:00 PM and be held in the HS library. A summary of the agenda items is given below:
– Receive and approve minutes of previous meetings
– Consider financial reports
– Hear General Reports that include: PaySchools Report, NCLB Report Card, Math Counts T-Shirt Contest, Preliminary Property Values for 2010, and 2011 Gold Leadership Circle Award
– Consider waiver application for emergency closings
– Consider HS Ag Building Expansion
– Consider Policy Update 89 (Second Reading)
– Consider 2011-2012 School Calendar
– Consider nominating Kerry Yancy of The Monitor for TASB Media Honor Roll
– Consider moving date of March board meeting from Tuesday, March 15 to Thursday, March 10
– Update on Enrollment
– Closed Session Items
– Action on Closed Session Items