Last night, the Eustace ISD Board of Trustees met in regular session. Items acted on by the board included:
- Approved minutes of February 15, 2011, regular board meeting.
- Approved financial reports as presented.
- Approved agreement with Smith, Lambright & Associates for Audit Services for fiscal year ending August 31, 2011.
- Approved waiver application for low attendance days at the Primary.
- Approved the adoption of CSCOPE Curriculum Management System.
- Approved resolution for Payment of Certified Employees.
- Approved textbook certification.
- Approved participation in Optional Flexible Year Program for 2011-2012.
- Approved agreements to assist a government entity.
- Accepted resignations.
- Approved sub-list as presented.
- Approved the employment of teachers and professional employees as presented.
- Approved student transfers as presented.
A reminder that today is an early release day. I wish everyone a safe and enjoyable spring break!