Last night, the Eustace ISD Board of Trustees met in regular session. The meeting started at 7:00 PM and was held in the High School library. The Board heard the following reports:
- PaySchools Report
- A report on students that received certification as Microsoft Office Specialist
- A report on a letter from TEA on the steps necessary for Eustace ISD to start their own special education program and the steps necessary for the Henderson County Shared Services Arrangement to take for a new fiscal agent.
- A report on contracted services that will be provided to Athens ISD for the 2011-2012 school year.
- A report on the Title I, Part A Distinguished School Award that was earned by Eustace Intermediate.
The board took action on the following items:
- Approved the Certificate of Formation and Bylaws of the Eustace ISD Scholarship Foundation.
- Certified the superintendent to the Regional Advisory Committee for ESC7.
- Approved a revision to the Sale of Property Resolution that will allow a minimum bid of $100 for unimproved lots valued at $1,000 or less in the Indian Harbor Subdivision.
- Approved a resolution extending the Depository Contract & Modifications of Extension Agreement for two years.
- Approved separation agreement.
- Accepted resignations of the following Eustace ISD employees: Shana Grant, Judith Wakefield, and Karyn Mullen.
- Accepted the resignation of the following Henderson County Shared Services Arrangement employee: Claudia Castillo.
- Approved the sub list as presented.
- Approved the recommendations for directors, paraprofessionals, and professional employees as presented.
- Approved the student transfer list as presented.