The EISD Board of Trustees will hold their regular monthly meeting tonight. The meeting will start at 7:00 PM and be held in the HS library. Everyone is invited and encouraged to attend tonight’s meeting.
Reports that will be presented at the meeting:
- PaySchools Report
- Evaluations of 2010-2011 Campus Improvement Plans
- Cash Flow Report for 2010-2011
- TELPAS Results
Action Items for meeting include:
- Approve minutes from previous meetings.
- Financial Reports
- Consider approval of Campus Improvement Plans for 2011-2012.
- Consider options regarding SB 100.
- Consider options and resolution for selling properties in Cherokee Shores.
- Consider attendance committees for 2011-2012.
- Consider School Health Advisory Committee.
- Consider Concussion Oversight Team for Eustace ISD.
- Policy Update 91 – First Reading
- Update on Enrollment and Attendance
- Closed Session – Personnel and Student Transfers
- Possible action on closed session items.
A reminder that the HS volleyball teams will be in action tonight against Mildred. The games will be played in the E. L. Kirk Gym.