First, congratulations to the JV and Varsity volleyball teams on their wins against Mildred last night!
The EISD Board of Trustees held their regular monthly meeting last night. The meeting started at 7:00 PM and was held in the HS library. Actions taken last night included:
- Approved the minutes of previous board meetings.
- Approved the financial reports as presented.
- Approved the Campus Improvement Plans as presented by the principals.
- Approved the option of moving board elections to odd-numbered years and extending terms as necessary pending a formal resolution from the school’s attorney.
- Approved selling properties valued at under $1,600 in the Cherokee Shores subdivision for $200 per lot.
- Approved the Attendance Committees as presented.
- Approved the School Health Advisory Committee as presented.
- Approved the Concussion Oversight Team as presented.
- Approved the employment of Teara Aiken, food service, and Windy Lambert, custodian.
- Approved the substitute list as presented.
- Approved the transfer list as presented.
The next regular board meeting will be held November 15, 2011.