Tonight the EISD Board of Trustees will hold their regular monthly meeting. The meeting will start at 7:00 PM and be held in the HS library. Everyone is invited to attend.
The board will hear the following reports:
- PaySchools Report
- School Report Cards from TEA
- Results of Henderson County Appraisal District Board of Directors Election
- Response letter from the Department of Justice on changes to trustee elections (The DOJ approved all changes)
- DEIC Report
- Update on Enrollment and Attendance
The Board will consider possible action on the following agenda items:
- Minutes from previous meetings.
- Financial reports.
- Repair of bus.
- Date for Employee Appreciation Banquet.
- Resignation of Board Member Mike Smith.
- Starting Points for EIA(Local), EIC(Local), and Resolution to Suspend Portions of EIE(Local).
- Policy Update 92 – Second Reading
- Closed Session Items – The Board will consider personnel and staffing, conduct evaluation of superintendent, and consider student transfers.
- Action on Closed Session Items
A reminder that tonight our HS basketball teams will be traveling to Buffalo and that our soccer team will be traveling to Van.