The Eustace ISD Board of Trustees will hold their regular monthly meeting tonight. The meeting will start at 7:00 PM and be held in the HS library. Everyone is invited to attend.
The Board will hear the following reports:
- NCLB Report Cards
- 2011 Preliminary Property Tax Values
- Gold Leadership Award
- Henderson County Appraisal District Methods and Assistance Report
- Update on UIL Alignment
- DEIC Report
- Presentation on Internet Based Resources
- Update on Enrollment
The Board will consider the following action items:
- Minutes of previous board meetings.
- Financial Reports.
- Waivers for the 2012-2013 School Year.
- 2012-2013 School Calendar
- Consideration and Possible Appointment of Trustee
- Moving the date of March regular board meeting from Tuesday, March 20 to Thursday, March 8, 2012.
- The Board will consider action on the following closed session items: accept resignations, employ personnel, update to substitute list, contracts for assistant superintendent, athletic director, director of special education, campus principals, and student transfer requests.