Tonight, the EISD Board of Trustees will hold their regular monthly meeting. The meeting will start at 7:00 PM and will be held in the HS library. Everyone is invited to attend.
Reports to be heard by the board tonight include:
- PaySchools Update
- Refund from Van Zandt County
- Region VII Board of Directors
- Region VII Top Ten Priorities
- Update on Enrollment and Attendance
Action items to be considered at tonight’s meeting include:
- Appointment of Trustee
- Minutes from Previous Meetings
- Financial Reports
- Agreement with Smith, Lambright & Associates for Audit Services for the Fiscal Year Ending August 31, 2012.
- Tax Refund
- Instructional Materials Allotment and TEKS Certification for 2012-2013.
- Review of Policy BBB(Local) Affecting Elections
- Review of Policy EIA(Local) Dealing with EOC Exams
- Consider Resolution Suspending Portions of Local Policy EIA Dealing with EOC Exams
- Following the Closed Meeting, the Board will reconvene in open session and consider action on: Resignations, Employment of Personnel, Sub List Updates, Contracts for Probationary Teachers, Non-Probationary Teachers, Probationary Professional, Non-Teaching Personnel, Non-Probationary Professional Non-Teaching Personnel, and Student Transfers.