Both the softball and baseball teams will hold their Senior Night activities tonight. Seniors on both teams will be recognized before the start of the varsity games.
The Eustace ISD Board of Trustees will hold their regular monthly meeting tonight. The meeting will start at 7:00 PM will take place in the HS library. Everyone is invited to attend.
Items on the agenda for tonight’s meeting include the following:
- PaySchools Report
- Title I, Part A Distinguished School
- Donation from Prosperity Bank for Softball Scoreboard
- Texas Municipal Report
- PID Error Report Letter
- Update on Enrollment and Attendance
- Approve minutes of previous meeting.
- Consider Financial Reports.
- Certify Superintendent as Representative to Regional Advisory Committee for ESC 7.
- Consider Advocacy Resolutions.
- Consider Energy Efficiency Grant.
- Policy Update 93 – First Reading
- Personal and Staffing – accept resignations, employ personnel, and update sub list.
- Review Evaluation Instruments and Considers Recommendations for:
- Auxiliary Directors
- Professional Employees
- Paraprofessional Employees
- Public School Transfers
Reconvene in Open Session
- Consider Action on Closed Session Items