Last night, the EISD Board of Trustees held their regular monthly meeting. The meeting started at 7:00 PM and was held in the HS library. Actions taken by the board included:
- Approval of the minutes from previous meetings.
- Approval of the financial reports as presented.
- Certified Superintendent as Representative to the Regional Advisory Committee.
- Approval of Energy Efficiency Grant.
- Accepted the resignation of Geraldine Carson.
- Employed Carlos Rivera, Jason Baldwin, and Trevor Thorne as teachers/coaches for the 2012-2013 school year.
- Accepted the substitute list as presented.
- Accepted recommendations for employment of auxiliary directors and auxiliary staff as presented.
- Accepted the student transfer list as presented.
Regional Qualifiers Meet
Our regional qualifiers meet is shaping up to be the best ever! Some of the best track talent in state will be at the meet on Thursday. Right now, the following schools will all have teams at the meet:
South Oak Cliff
I encourage you to make plans to attend this meet! The talent level will be second to none! Admission is free for everyone! I will post more details tomorrow.