First, a reminder that our volleyball teams travel to Dallas Life Oak tonight for an important district game. The 9th grade will start at 5:00.
Tonight, the EISD Board of Trustees will hold their regular monthly meeting. The meeting will start at 7:00 PM and be held in the HS library. Everyone is invited and encouraged to attend.
The Board will hear the following reports:
- Performance Based Monitoring Analysis System (PBMAS) Report
- PaySchools Report
- Near Final Summary of Finance Compared with Local Estimates
The Board will consider these possible action items:
- Minutes of previous meetings.
- Financial Reports.
- Class-Size Waiver Request
- Nominee to Henderson County Appraisal District Board of Directors
- Refinancing of Bonds
- Closed Meeting – Personnel and Student Transfers
- Possible Action on Closed Meeting Items