Last night, the EISD Board of Trustees held their regular monthly meeting. The meeting started at 7:00 PM and was held in the HS library. Action taken at the meeting included:
- Approved minutes of previous meetings.
- Approved financial reports as presented.
- Approved class-size waivers for kindergarten classes.
- Nominated Don McAfee for Henderson County Appraisal District Board of Directors, Place 3.
- Requested an update on the bond refinancing in November.
- Approved the substitute list as presented.
- Approved the student transfers as presented.
The next regular board meeting is scheduled for October 16, 2012.
The varsity volleyball team lost a hard fought match to Life Oak Cliff 3-1 last night. The Lady Bulldogs will travel to Palmer on Friday for another important district contest.
A reminder that our after-school program, Bulldog Extra, is now underway. Students in grades 6-12 may attend. Bulldog Extra is open Monday-Thursday from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM. Bulldog Extra meets in the HS library. No sign-up is required to attend. Students in grades 6-12 may just show up if they need extra help, need access to our technology, or just need a place to work on their assignments or projects.