Congratulations to all of the volleyball teams on a clean sweep last night against Scurry-Rosser!. The 9th grade team won 2-0. The JV team won 2-0. And, the varsity team won 3-0! The varsity had one of the greatest comebacks of the year last night The Lady Bulldogs were trailed 24-17 in the second game and came back to win 26-24!! I want to thank all the fans that came out to support the Lady Bulldogs. You make a difference!
Last night, the EISD Board of Trustees held their regular monthly meeting. In addition, the Board held a public hearing on the Financial Integrity Rating System of Texas report received from TEA. The public hearing started at 6:45 and the regular board meeting started at 7:00. During the regular board meeting, the EISD Board took the following actions:
- Approved the financial reports as presented.
- Approved a class-size waiver for 1st grade.
- Approved changing the date of the November regular meeting to Thursday, November 15.
- Employed Che Martin as a kindergarten teacher.
- Approved the substitute list as presented.
- Approved the transfers as presented.