Tonight, the EISD Board of Trustees will hold their regular monthly meeting. Items on the agend for tonight include:
- School Board Appreciation
- Approve minutes or previous meetings.
- Financial Reports
- PaySchools Report
- Report on Notice from StoneLeaf regarding new construction of low income housing
- Consider resolution to suspend portions of local policy relating to the 15% end of course requirment.
- Consider April 29, 2013 for Employee Appreciation Banquet.
- Consider resolution calling for a school board election May 11, 2013
- Consider contract with the City of Eustace for School Trustee general election.
- Update on Enrollment and Attendance.
- Closed Session – Resignations, Employment, Substitute List, Student Transfers, Superintendent’s Evaluation and Contract
- Consider Action on Closed Session items.
Everyone is invited to attend tonight’s meeting.
The High School basketball teams will be in action tonight against Dallas Faith Family. Games will start at 4:30. Everyone is encouraged to come out and support the Bulldogs, tonight!