Tonight, the EISD
Board of Trustees will hold their regular monthly meeting. The meeting will
start at 7:00 PM and be held in the HS library. Everyone is invited to attend.
Agenda items for tonight’s meeting include:
- Receive and approve minutes of previous meetings.
- Consider Financial Reports
- General Reports: PaySchools, NCLB Report Cards, Preliminary Property Tax Values for 2012, 2013 Gold Leadership Circle Award, STAAR Reports, Stone Leaf Housing
- Hear Committee Reports from DEIC
- Consider State Waiver for Staff Development Days for 2013-2014 School Year
- Consider 2013-2014 School Calendar
- Consider Moving Date of March Regular Board Meeting from Tuesday, March 19 to Thursday, March 7.
- Update on Enrollment
- Consider Update 96 (First Reading)
- Closed Session
- Accept Resignations
- Employ Personnel
- Substitute List
- Review Evaluation and Consider Contract for: Superintendent, Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum and Instruction, Athletic Director, Director of Special Education, Campus Principals,
- Student Transfers
- Consider Action on Closed Session Items