Last night, the EISD Board of Trustees met in regular session. The meeting started at 7:00 PM and was held in the HS library. Action taken during last night’s meeting included:
- Approved the minutes of the previous meeting.
- Approved the financial report as presented.
- Approved the audit agreement with Smith, Lambright & Associates for the fiscal year ending August 31, 2013.
- Approved the Instructional Materials Allotment and TEKS Certification for 2013-2014.
- Approved the certification of Unopposed Candidates for the school board election.
- Approved the Order of Cancellation for school board election.
- Approved the Sale of Property for lots 109, 110, and 111 in Oak Acres Addition as presented.
- Approved Policy Update 96 as presented.
- Accepted the resignations of Deborah Peterson and Thomas Bailey.
- Approved the employment of Perry Ray as custodian at the Intermediate.
- Approved the recommendations for contracts as presented.
- Approved student transfers as presented.
Next week is Spring Break for the district. There will be no classes March 11 – March 15. Classes will resume at their regular time on Monday, March 18. I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable Spring Break!