The EISD Board of Trustees will hold their regular monthly meeting tonight. The meeting will start at 7:00 PM and be held in the High School Library. Everyone is encouraged to attend.
The Board will hear the following reports:
- PaySchools Report
- Notice of Sale from Henderson County
- Van Zandt County Appraisal District Audit
- Refinancing of Bonds
- Notification of Affordable Rental Housing Application
- Enrollment Report
The Board will consider action on the following agenda items:
- Receive and approve minutes of previous meetings.
- Financial Reports
- Certify Superintendent as Representative to Regional Advisory Committee for ESC 7
- Consider Advocacy Resolution
- Consider changes to the District’s 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Consider possible renovations to the bleachers at the baseball/softball fields
- Consider agreement to assist government entity
The Board will enter closed session to consider personnel, staffing, and student transfers. The Board will also review recommendations for Auxiliary Directors, Professional Employees, and Paraprofessional Employees.
The Board will reconvene in open session to consider any action on closed session items.
A reminder that our baseball teams will travel to Kemp tonight and our softball team will host Dallas Life Oak.