The Eustace ISD Board of Trustees will hold their regularly scheduled monthly board meeting tonight at 7:00 PM. The meeting will be held in the High School library. Everyone is encouraged to attend.
Following the Call to Order, the Certificate of Election will be presented to newly elected board members. The oath of office will then be administered to newly elected board members. The Board will then take up the business of reorganization of the board.
The Board will hear the following reports:
- PaySchools Report
- Preliminary Estimated Tax Values
- Title I, Part A, Distinguished Schools
- Henderson County Appraisal District Mass Appraisal Report
- Henderson County Appraisal District 2012 Financial Audit
- STAAR Results for 5th and 8th Grades/TAKS Results for 11th Grade
- U.S. News and World Reports High School Rankings
- Update on Enrollment and Attendance
The following action items will be considered by the board:
- Minutes of previous meetings.
- Financial Reports
- Sale of Property in Pete’s Paradise.
- Contract with Edmentum for Plato Course Software.
- Upgrades to bus fleet.
- Additional summer help.
- Region 7 Contracts for 2013-2014.
- Advocacy Resolutions.
- Action on Closed Session Items