Tonight the Eustace ISD Board of Trustees will hold their regular monthly meeting. The meeting will be held in the High School library and will start at 7:00 PM. Everyone is invited to attend tonight’s meeting.
The Board will hear the following reports:
- PaySchools Report
- RevTrak Report
- Texas Success Initiative Exam Report
- Annual Highly Qualified Report
- TEA Bank Depository Report
- Summer Feeding Program Report
- Initial Compliance Review Report
- TVCC Meeting Report
- Enrollment and Attendance Report
The Board will consider action on the following agenda items:
- Minutes from Previous Board Meetings
- Financial Reports
- Contract with Life Touch for School Portraits through 2016-2017 School Year
- Additional Expenses for Texas Tax Payer and Student Fairness Coalition
- District Computer Lab Upgrades
- Plan to Move and Expand Discus Area
- Bids on Property
- TASB Board of Directors Nomination
- Policy Update 98 (First Reading)
The Board will also discuss CATE options and goals for the district.
The Board will also recognize the achievements of the band students and directors and the achievements of the cross country teams and coaches.
The Board will enter closed session to discuss personnel and student transfers. Any action taken on closes session items will be made in open session.