The High School basketball teams will be hosting Malakoff tonight. Tip off for the JV games will be at 5:00.
Tonight, the Eustace ISD Board of Trustees will meet in regular session. The meeting will be held in the High School library and will start at 7:00 PM.
The Board will hear the following reports:
- RevTrak Report
- 2013 Annual Measurable Achievement Objectives Report
- Approval of Low Attendance Day Waiver
- Enrollment and Attendance
The Board will consider action on the following items:
- Minutes from previous meetings.
- Financial Reports.
- Employee Banquet – April 28, 2014.
- Additional doors for Intermediate School.
The Board will also go into closed session to consider personnel and staffing, review evaluation and consider contract for superintendent, and to consider student transfers. Any action taken on closed session items will be done in open session.
In addition, the Board will recognize the Intermediate School and the Middle School for winning their district UIL Academic competitions.
The Board will also be recognized as part of School Board Appreciation Month. Everyone is invited and encouraged to attend tonight’s meeting.