Last night the Eustace ISD Board of Trustees met in regular session. The meeting started at 7:00 PM and was held in the High School library.
In recognition of School Board Appreciation Month, each campus prepared something special for the Board. The Intermediate prepared a taco soup meal. The Primary provided multiple desserts as part of the meal. The Middle School provided handmade decorations for the eating area. Finally, the High School provided each board member with a t-shirt and a “This Bulldog Makes a Difference” bracelet. After the meeting was called to order, each Board member received a special certificate of recognition. Board members include:
Gary Walsh – President
Michael Cates – Vice President
Ashley McKee – Secretary
Cotton Walker – Member
Sonny Hodge – Member
Bobby Ashton – Member
Steven Bell – Member
Actions taken by the Board during the meeting included:
- Approval of minutes from previous meetings.
- Approval of financial reports as presented.
- Approval of April 28, 2014 for Employee Appreciation Banquet.
- Approval of the bid by Henderson Glass Company for additional doors at the Intermediate.
- Approval of substitute list as presented.
- Approval of an extension of superintendent’s contract with salary as specified by the Board.
- Approval of the student transfer list as presented.