Tonight, the Eustace ISD Board of Trustees will hold their regular monthly meeting. The meeting will start at 7:00 PM and be held in the HS library. Everyone is invited and encouraged to attend.
The Board will hear the following reports
- School Report Cards
- Property Tax Values 2013
- DEIC Meeting
- Update on Enrollment
The Board will consider action on the following items:
- Approve minutes of previous meetings.
- Financial Reports for January.
- Certification Classes and Dual Credit Classes for 2014-2015.
- 2014-2015 School Calendar
- State Waiver Days for 2014-2015 School Year – Staff Development Waivers & Student Early Release Days
- Revisions to Special Education Handbook
- Consider Moving Date of March Board Meeting to Thursday, March 6
The Board will enter closed session to consider issues related to personnel and staffing, to review evaluations and consider contracts for Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum and Instruction, Athletic Director, Director of Special Education, Campus Principals, and to consider student transfers.
Any action taken on closed session items will be made in open session.