Tonight, the Eustace ISD Board of Trustees will hold their regular meeting for the month of March. The meeting will start at 7:00 PM and will be held in the High School Library. Everyone is invited and encouraged to attend.
The Board will here the following reports:
- Budget v. Earned Financial Report
- RevTrak Update
- Region VII Board of Directors Election Report
- Enrollment and Attendance
The Board will consider action on the following items:
- Approve minutes from previous meetings.
- Financial Reports
- Consider Certification Classes and Dual Credit Classes for 2014-2015.
- Consider New Positions for 2014-2015: a) Inclusion Teacher at the Intermediate and Primary; 2) Assistant Principal at the Primary
- Consider Purchase of Guiding Reading Materials for 2014-2015
- Consider Agreement with Smith, Lambright, and Associates for audit services for the fiscal year ending August 31, 2014.
- Consider Approval of Instructional Materials Allotment and TEKS Certification.
- The Board will enter closed session to consider personnel and staffing, substitutes, and student transfers. Any action taken on closed session items will be made in open session.