The Eustace ISD Board of Trustees will hold their regular monthly meeting tonight at 7:00 PM. The meeting will be held in the HS library. Everyone is invited and encouraged to attend.
At the start of the meeting, the Board will present student recognitions to the FFA students and to Madi Allen.
Reports to the Board
- RevTrak Report
- NCLB LEA Maintenance of Effort
- Notice of Sale – Henderson County
- Van Zandt County Appraisal District 2013 Financial Audit
- Henderson County Appraisal District Mass Appraisal Report
- 5th and 8th Grade STAAR Results
- Letter from TEA on Potential Chapter 41 Status for 2014-2015
- DEIC Report
- Update on Attendance and Enrollment
Action Items for tonight’s meeting
- Consider Minutes from Previous Meetings
- Consider Financial Reports
- Consider Energy Contract
- Consider Additional Summer Help
- Consider Joining TIPS Purchasing Co-op
- Consider Renovations and Repairs at Middle School – HVAC Units and Roof
- Consider Bid for Property
- Consider Advocacy Resolution
- Consider Changes to Local Policy FFC
- Consider Local Policy Update 99
The Board will enter closed session to discuss personnel and staffing, review evaluations of auxiliary staff, and to consider student transfers. Any action taken on closed session items will be done in open session.