Today, the High School volleyball teams host Mildred in a district contest. The first game starts at 5:00.
The Eustace ISD Board of Trustees will hold a public hearing on the district’s Financial Integrity Rating System of Texas report. The public hearing will start at 6:45 and be held in the High School library. Everyone is invited and encouraged to attend.
At 7:00 PM, the Eustace ISD Board of Trustees will hold their regular monthly meeting. That meeting will also be held in the High School library. Everyone is invited and encouraged to attend.
The Board will hear the following reports:
- RevTrak Report
- TVCC Dual Credit Scholarships – Fall 2014
- Performance Based Monitoring Analysis System (PBMAS) Report
- Report of 2013 T2 Values of Local Districts
- Evaluations of 2013-2014 Campus Improvement Plans
The Board will consider action on the following items:
- Minutes from previous meetings.
- Financial reports
- 2014-2015 Campus Improvement Plans
- Nominee to the Henderson County Appraisal District Board of Directors
- Interlocal agreement between Eustace ISD and the City of Eustace on a School Resource Officer
- Local Policy Update 100
The Board will convene in closed session to discuss personnel and staffing, student transfers, and updates to the substitute list. Any action taken on a closed session item will be done in open session.