Yesterday, all of the Eustace cross country teams won district titles. The Middle School girls and boys, the JV girls and boy, and the varsity girls and boys all brought home the district championship to Eustace. The varsity girls won their title with a combine score of 17 points (in cross country, the lower the score the better). The varsity boys had a perfect score by placing 1st – 6th in their division. There will be videos of the start and finish of the varsity races posted on the Eustace ISD YouTube channel later this morning. Congratulations to all of the runners and the coaches for this outstanding accomplishment!
Tonight, the Eustace ISD Board of Trustees will hold their regular monthly meeting. The meeting will start at 7:00 PM and be held in the HS library. Everyone is invited and encouraged to attend.
The Board will hear a presentation by Chartwell Food Service.
The Board will hear the following reports:
- RevTrak Report
- Cash Flow Report for 13-14
- Notice of Sale
- Department of Agriculture Food & Nutrition Administrative Review and Summary
- Reappraisal Plan for Henderson County Appraisal District
- ICR Report
- Enrollment and Attendance Report
The Board will consider possible action on the following items:
- Minutes of previous meetings.
- Financial Reports
- TELPAS Report
- Official Ballot for the Henderson County Appraisal Board of Directors
- Consider Sale of Property in Log Cabin Estates (two separate bids have been received on different properties.)
- Update on Ag Building Expansion and Renovation
The Board will enter closed session to consider matters regarding personnel and staffing and student transfers. Any action taken on closed session items will be done in open session.
A reminder that the volleyball team will be traveling to Frankston tonight for a key district game. There will not be a 9th grade game today. The JV will start at 5:00 followed by the varsity.