The Eustace ISD Board of Trustees will hold a public hearing tonight to discuss the Texas Academic Performance Report for the district and for each campus. The hearing will start at 6:45 and will be held in the High School library. Everyone is invited and encouraged to attend.
At 7:00 PM, the Board will hold its regular monthly meeting. The regular meeting will also take place in the HS library. During the meeting, the Board will hear the following reports:
- NCLB Notice of Grant Award
- Region VII Tax Rates
- Major Projects Completed in 2013-2014
- Update on Enrollment
- Framework for School Board Development
- Instrument for Superintendent Evaluation
The Board may consider action on the following items:
- Minutes from previous meetings.
- 2014 Audit Report
- Financial Reports
- Technology Upgrades
- Update 101 – First Reading
The Board will convene in closed session to consider items related to personnel and staffing and student transfers. Any action taken on a closed session item will be made in open session.