First, congratulations to our power lifting teams on their performance in their first meet of the season. The girls team finished 2nd and the boys team finished 4th!
The 1st grade will be having reading and literacy assessments this week.
Tuesday – HS Basketball at Mildred – 5:00; School Board Meeting – 7:00 PM – HS Library
Thursday – MS Girls Basketball v. Frankston; MS Boys Basketball at Frankston – 5:00
Friday – All Region Clinic at Canton; HS Basketball at Arp – 5:00
Saturday – Region Clinic at Canton; Power Lifting at Van – 8:00 AM
Board Meeting Tonight
Tonight the EISD Board of Trustees will meet for their regular monthly meeting. The meeting will start at 7:00 PM and be held in the HS library. Everyone is invited and encouraged to attend. The Board will hear the following reports:
- RevTrak Report
- TVCC Costs – Fall 2014
- Employee Appreciation Banquet Date – April 27
- Notice of Sale
- Update on Ag Science Building Expansion
- Update on Enrollment and Attendance
The Board will consider action on the following items:
- Minutes from Previous Meetings
- Financial Reports
- Application for the Texas Comptroller’s State Energy Conservation Office Small School HVAC Loan Program
- Filling Place 5 Vacancy
- Resolution calling for a School Board Election on May 9 , 2015
- Contract with City of Eustace for the School Trustee General Election
- The Board will enter closed session to discuss personnel and staffing, substitutes, student transfers, and superintendent evaluation. Any action on closed session items will be made in open session.