Tonight, the boys close out their basketball season against Arp. The senior basketball players will be honored before the game. The senior cross country boys will be recognized at the conclusion of the varsity game (cross country boys were at the regional meet during the fall Senior Night). The JV boys will start at 5:00, so the Senior Night activities for boys basketball will start around 6:00.
Board Meeting Tonight
The EISD Board of Trustees will hold their regular monthly meeting at 7:00 PM tonight. The meeting will be held in the High School library. Everyone is encouraged to attend.
The Oath of Office will be administered to newly appointed board member Jimmy Kirkhart.
The Board will hear the following reports:
- Survey on Post Graduate Interests Among Staff
- Cheerleader Competition in 2016
- Property Tax Values
- Region 7 Notice of Election
- Review of Cheerleader Handbook
- Update on Enrollment
The Board may consider action on the following items:
- Minutes from Previous Meetings
- 2015-2016 School Calendar
- 2015-2016 State Waivers
- Certifying Superintendent for the Regional Advisory Committee for Region 7
- Resolution to Support HB 384
- State Championship Sign Design
- Moving Date of March Regular Board Meeting to Thursday, March 5, 2015
The Board will enter closed session to consider personnel and staffing, review the evaluations of Assistant Superintendent, Athletic Director, Director of Special Programs, and Campus Principals, and to consider student transfers. Any action taken on a closed session item will be done in open session.