Last night the Eustace ISD Board of Trustees met in regular session. The meeting started at 7:00 PM and was held in the HS library.
The Board took the following actions at last night’s meeting:
The Board presented Commendations to two EHS students. Brittney Neitzel received a Commendation for being nominated to attend the 2015 Future Scientist and Technologist Conference that will be held this summer. Sunni Goodell received a Commendation for being the Regional Champion in Power Lifting and for placing 2nd at the State Power Lifting Meet. There is a picture of these two ladies at the end of this post.
- Approved the Minutes from Previous Meetings.
- Approved Financial Reports as Presented.
- Approved the Bond Refinancing Proposal as Presented.
- Approved the Instructional Materials Allotment and TEKS Certification for 2015-2016.
- Approved the Sale of Property in Log Cabin Estates.
- Received Copies of the Proposed EISD Policies and Procedures Manual
- Reviewed Local Policy CKE- First Reading
- Named Robyn Wheeler of The Monitor to the TASB Media Honor Roll
- Reviewed the bid for the Ag Science Building and set a Called Meeting for May 12 to meet with DG Construction.
- Accepted the Resignations of Patricia Frazier, Craig Peek, Gail Griffis, Karey Smith, & Cody Smith.
- Approved the employment of Teara Akin, HS Evening Custodian; Jake Griffin, PPCD/Life Skills Instructor; Debbie McDonald, Kindergarten Teacher; Jeff Brown, DAEP/REACH Administrator.
- Approved the Substitute List as Presented.
- Approved Transfer List as Presented.
- Approved the Employment of Auxiliary Directors and Paraprofessionals as Presented.