The boys and girls basketball teams are both in action today. The girls travel to Kerens and the boys travel to Fruitvale. JV games will start at 5:00.
Last night, the Eustace ISD Board of Trustees held their regular monthly board meeting.The meeting started at 7:00 PM and was held in the High School library.
The Board took the following actions:
- Approved the minutes of previous meetings.
- Approved the financial reports as presented.
- Approved including the auditorium in roof repairs and requested 3 color samples for the administration roof.
- Approved the fascia work at the Middle School.
- Approved the purchase of new band uniforms for the 2016-2017 school year.
- Approved the changes to Policy FFAC(Local)
- Approved moving the December board meeting from Monday, December 21 to Monday, December 14
- Approved Update 103 (Second Reading)
- Approved the employment of Carrie Martin, bus driver; Lisa Graham, aide at Intermediate; and, Amanda Bunting, Cook at Primary Cafeteria.
- Approved the substitute list as presented.
- Approved the student transfer list as amended.