The Eustace ISD School Board will hold its regular monthly meeting tonight. The meeting will start at 7:00 PM and will be held in the HS library.
The Board will consider action on the following agenda items:
- Approve minutes of previous meetings.
- Financial Reports
- 2016-2017 School Calendar
- Marquee Design and Proposal
- Proposal from Cole HVAC for Upgrading District Units
- Special Needs Bus for 2016-2017
- The Board will enter closed session to consider personnel and staffing, evaluations for Assistant Superintendent, Athletic Director, Principals, and Director of Special Programs, and Student Transfers. Any action taken on a closed session item will be made in open session.
The Board will also hear the following reports:
- RevTrak Report
- Update on Special Programs
- Update on Enrollment