While this is a rather quiet week compared to the last couple of weeks, it is also the start of the final six weeks of the 2015-2016 school year. There are 32 school days left in this school year.
Monday – Board Meeting – 7:00 PM
Tuesday – Varsity Softball at Rice – 6:00; JV & V Baseball at Rice 5:00 (Weather permitting)
Thursday – Intermediate – Perfect Attendance Treat; Report Cards Issued; Area Track Meet at West Rusk
Friday – Intermediate – Right Choice/Drawings/Money-Aire; Varsity Baseball v. Troup – 6:30; Regional One Act Play at Blinn College in Brenham
I hope everyone has a great week!
Board Meeting Tonight
The Eustace ISD Board of Trustees will hold their regular monthly meeting tonight. The meeting will start at 7:00 PM and be held in the High School library.
The Board will recognize the powerlifting teams for their accomplishments this year.
The Board will hear the following reports:
- RevTrak Report
- Henderson County Appraisal District Audit
- Preliminary IDEA-B Maintenance of Effort Review
- Enrollment update
The Board will consider possible action on the following agenda items:
- Minutes from previous meetings
- Financial reports
- Resolution naming Robyn Wheeler of The Monitor to the TASB Media Honor Roll
- Resolutions to be included in The TASB 2016-2018 Advocacy Agenda
- Upgrades/Additions to Greenhouses
- Possible upgrades for Band Hall acoustics
- Statement of Impact from Ranch Academy
- Local Policy Update 104 (Second Reading)
- The Board will enter Closed Session to consider employment and evaluations, substitutes, and student transfers. Any action taken on a closed session item will be made in open session.