On Monday, the Eustace ISD Board of Trustees meet in regular session. The Board heard the following reports:
- RevTrak Report
- STAAR End of Course Results
- 2014-2015 NCLB Maintenance of Effort Report
- 2015-2016 Comparability of Services Report
- Class of 2015 Four Year Summary Report
- 2017 HCAD Budget
- Letter from Lt. Governor Dan Patrick
- HCAD 2016 Mass Appraisal Report
- Update on Attendance and Enrollment
The Board reviewed the following documents:
- Community and Student Engagement Assessment for 2015
- Employee Handbook for 2016-2017
- Student Handbook for 2016-2017
- Transportation Manual for 2016-2017
- DAEP Handbook for 2016-2017
The Board took the following actions during the meeting:
- Approved the minutes of previous meetings.
- Approved the financial reports as presented.
- Approved the Student Code of Conduct for 2016-2017.
- Approved the proposal from Team Assure for student accident insurance provider for 2016-2017.
- Approved the fully funded proposal from TASB for workers compensation coverage for 2016-2017.
- Approved the fuel bid from Borders and Long for 2016-2017.
- Reviewed and Approved the district’s Investment Policy for 2016-2017.
- Accepted resignations from Laurie Steward and Debbie Dominguez.
- Employed personnel as follows: Bryan Keith German as teacher at the High School, Sarah Sapp as teacher at the High School, Debbie Ewing as Teacher/Coach at the Middle School, Lane Stahl as Teacher/Coach at Middle School, Senthia Fletcher as Teacher at the Intermediate School, Lorena Chandler as Teacher at the Primary School, Susannah Smith as Aide at the High School, Alex Miley as Aide at the High School, Chasity Starnes as Cook at the Middle School, Joyce Roan as Night Custodian at the High School, Lacey Fagan as Aide at the Primary School and Laurie Boerner as Aide at the High School, pending completion of all paperwork and submission of all required credentials.
- Approved Salaries for 2016-2017 as presented.
- Approved Student Transfers for 2016-2017 as presented.