Online registration for returning Eustace ISD students begins Monday, August 8th. Computers are available for use on each campus for those families needing access. Instructions for electronic registration, as well as password information, are at the end of this post.
Students new to Eustace ISD should go to their respective campus to complete registration paperwork. Items required for file (all students):
- Copy of registered birth certificate – NOT a hospital issued copy
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Up to date record of immunization
- Previous high school records, including any special programs (e.g., Special Education, Gifted and Talented, etc.)
- Proof of residency (water bill, electric bill, phone bill, tax statement)
“Fish Camp” for all incoming EHS freshmen will be held on Wednesday, August 17th, from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm. We encourage students and parents to attend to assist in the transition into high school.
Instructions for electronic enrollment:
To complete enrollment, you will need to follow the steps below:
- Go to the Eustace ISD website at www.eustaceisd.net
- On the left hand side click on the Skyward Parent Access link Skyward Parent Access
- User name will be: parentsfirstname.parentslastname (example – mary.smith)
- Password will be:
eustaceisd (if you have never logged on)
You will then be prompted to create a new password
If you have previously logged on and changed your password but have forgotten it, contact the office to have it reset.
- On the left hand side you will click the Online Registration link
- As you go through the steps of registration be sure to click the button on the bottom of each screen that shows that you have completed that step.
- Upon completion be sure to submit the registration.