March 31, 2017- The Henderson County Literary Club awards a scholarship of $500 each year, with a matching grant from Trinity Valley Community College. To be eligible for this scholarship, the following criteria must be met:
- Applicants must be girls who are graduating from a Henderson County High School in the class of 2017, who plan to attend TVCC full-time, in the Fall 2017.
- Applicants must write a one page essay, to be written in the presence of a counselor with a one hour time limit. The topic will be given to the applicant when she is ready to write it.
- Applicant must submit a completed application.
Applications are available in the counselor’s office.
August 1, 2017- The Khan Law Firm in Seattle, Washington, is proud to offer a $1,000 scholarship to =a student of their choosing. To qualify for this scholarship:
- Applicant must have been accepted to and planning to attend a college or university in the United States
- Applicant must be able to provide an acceptance letter from the college or university.
- Applicant must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Applicant must write an essay explaining plan for education.
To apply, go to http://khaninjurylaw.com/scholarship/