Congratulations to Raini Goodell on placing 4th at the State Powerlifting Meet!! Congratulations also go out to the varsity softball team on their 7-3 district win over Quitman and to the varsity baseball team on their 14-4 win over Fairfield.
Congratulations also go out to Zane Arambula on being accepted to Texas Tech University, Zala Neeper on being accepted to Texas A & M San Antonio, Breanna Reagan and William Sarsfield on being accepted to Mid-Western University, and to Stone Wadsworth and Matthew Melton on their enlistment in the United States Air Force.
Monday – Middle School Track at Kemp; Board Meeting – 7:00 – HS Library
Tuesday – Kindergarten Family Reading Night; District Softball at Alba-Golden – 6:00; JV and V Baseball v. Troup – 4:30
Wednesday – Middle School Track Pictures
Thursday – Kemp High School Track Meet; JV Baseball Tournament at Edgewood
Friday – JV & V District Baseball v. Mineola – 4:30; JV Baseball Tournament at Edgewood
Saturday – JV Baseball Tournament at Edgewood
Board Meeting Tonight
The Eustace ISD Board of Trustees will hold their regular monthly meeting tonight at 7:00 PM. The meeting will be held in the High School library.
The Board will hear the following reports:
- Cancellation of Region 7 Board of Directors Meeting
- Update on Enrollment and Attendance
The Board may take action on the following agenda items:
- Minutes from previous meetings.
- Financial report.
- Certification and Dual Credit Courses
- Stadium Press Box Improvements
- Certification of Unopposed Candidates for School Board
- Order of Cancellation for School Board Election
- Audit Agreement with Smith, Lambright & Associates for 2016-2017 School Year.
- Proposal from Ideal Impact for Energy Management
- Proposal from Germ Blast
- Certifying Superintendent for Regional Advisory Committee for Region 7
- Nominations to the VCAD Board of Directors
- Instructional Materials Allotment and TEKS Certification 2017-2018
- Policy Update 107
The Board will enter closed session to consider personnel issues, review evaluations, and student transfers. Any action taken on a closed session item will be made in open session.
I hope everyone has a great week!