Congratulations to the Eustace varsity volleyball team on their 2nd place finish in the Eustace Tournament. The varsity competed in the Championship Bracket on Saturday. Thursday, the Lady Bulldogs went 3-0 in pool play. On Saturday, the Lady Bulldogs won another two games before falling in the championship game.
Monday – Band Practice – 6:30; Budget and Tax Hearing – 6:30; Regular Board Meeting – 7:00
Thursday – JV & V Football Scrimmage at Kerens; Varsity Volleyball at Tyler Tournament;
Friday – Varsity Volleyball at Tyler Tournament
Saturday – Varsity Volleyball at Tyler Tournament; JV & V Cross Country at Union Grove
I hope everyone has a great week!
Budget and Tax Hearing – Tonight at 6:30 – High School Library
Tonight, the Eustace ISD Board of Trustees will hold their annual budget and tax hearing. During the hearing, information will be provided about the proposed budget for the 2017-2018 and proposed tax rate for 2017-2018. Everyone is invited and encouraged to attend.
Regular August Board Meeting
The Eustace ISD Board of Trustees will hold their regular monthly meeting tonight at 7:00 PM. The meeting will be held in the High School library.
The board will hear the following reports:
- District Accountability Summary
- Campus Accountability Summary
- Report on Preliminary FIRST Rating
- Attendance Comparison Report
- Energy Savings Report
- College and Career Ready 2016 Graduates
The Board may consider action on the following items:
- Minutes from previous meetings
- Financial reports for the month of July
- Proposals for A/C repairs at E. L. Kirk Gym
- 2017-2018 Student Code of Conduct
- Nominations for TASB Delegate
- 2017-2018 Budget
- 2017-2018 Tax Rate
- Attendance Committees
- Appraisers for Teacher Appraisals
- The Board will enter closed session to consider personnel and student transfers. Any action taken on closed session items will be made in open session.
Everyone is invited and encouraged to attend the regular meeting.